The Office of Student Services is the home of Tusky Valley’s Special Education Department. We strive to support the development, implementation, and operation of Pre K–12 educational programs and services that meet the unique needs of students with disabilities. The department provides instructional leadership for and coordination of early childhood, elementary, secondary, transition programs and services. Our goal is excellence and equality for all of our students.
Our staff is committed and ready to serve TV students, families, and staff in the areas of:
- Professional development based on performance needs
- Program efficiency with fiscal responsibility
- Academic interventions
- Early childhood education
- Evaluation Team Reports (ETR) and Individualized Education Programs (IEP)
- Coordination of related services, such as speech and language therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, transportation, and special education evaluation services.
- Compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Connective supports, such as school counselors, nurse, vocational training, Tusc BDD, mental health, and more.
Please let us know if we may be of assistance to you and your student this school year. Go Trojans!
STUDENTS...all that they are and all that they can become.